LOUDHOUSE is a story about a group of friends living together and selling marijuana out of their garage. They begin to stock and experiment with psychedelics, leading to a slew of distorted interpersonal conflicts.
The album SUICIDE, a guided ego dissolution and reconstruction experience, is the result of the experiences of LOUDHOUSE.
This project deals with a few major themes, including:
- Traumatic and transcendent psychedelic experiences
- Mental illness, cultural and personal, especially schizophrenia and sociopathy
- Healing from abuse and changing behavior patterns
- Pragmatic utlity of spiritual practice through rational perspective
- Magic mushrooms, Cannabis, LSD, MDMA, DMT, and Alcohol
- Shamanism, general magick, ritual, protection
- Symbols, archetypes, psychology of the unconscious and a unified psychedelic paradigm
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 United States License.